Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

can someone tell me if this is a good deal? CPO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unless I'm mistaken, Tech Package adds the following. Personally I would not buy a Model S without the tech package. Especially the Power Lift Gate is a big must for us and so are cornering fog lights. They are really useful at night for illuminating curbs and the street you are turning into.

Autopilot convenience features available through software updates (For cars built after ~ October 2014)
LED cornering lights, and fog lamps
Automatic keyless entry
Lighted door handles
Power liftgate
Electrochromatic mirrors
Power folding, heated side mirrors with memory
GPS enabled homelink

No autopilot on a vin that low
Lighted door handles were standard back then;
Power Folding Mirrors were not available back then
Heated side mirrors were not available back then

It added Power Liftgate, might have added cornering lights depending on the specific month, as those came and went a few times.
upgraded from Halogen to Xeon headlights back then (Xeon is now standard)
added power lift gates
added home link
added navigation which was optional back then, now standard for new vehicles.

- - - Updated - - -

As a owner of a earlier production car myself, If they give you the option of adding additional warranty, take it. Expect fit and finish issues (Though these may have been taken care of already by previous owner). Warranty of any kind is a must. If it does not include at least a 4 year 50,000 mile, pass on it.

She stated even without the tech package they would upgrade for $1000 more to add Navigation and possibly LTE. I want people tell what else am I really missing in the Tech Package. I hear the ambient light and corner lights. Don't really care about home link as I still can press a button on my garage opener. power lift gates not a necessity. Anything else

Seems odd that someone would configure it without the tech package but with all the other nice options like active air and pano.

At any rate if it weren't for the 21" wheels I'd be all over this. Though could probably just swap with someone down the line maybe.

Is this a P85 or just 85?

Did you confirm it has the CPO 4 year 50k mile warranty? If so have them add the nav and 4G and you've got what appears to me like a pretty good deal at $44k!