Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying a M3P Demonstrator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ormond

Endless Peacock
Jul 10, 2016
Central Florida
I am debating buying a demonstrator at the last minute. it has a VIN of 55XXX, and about 900 miles. The discount is only 25 cents a mile. I know where it is located, and it's in my State. I was just at the store over the weekend, but didn't pay any attention to the cars as I was just charging my Model X .

My other option is out of state and in Georgia. Supposedly it has 50 miles. The VIN is about 550000. If I go get it, I'd probably fly up to Atlanta.I'd try to get local eyes on it, as I don't want to "fly and cry."

I don't really need a new Tesla for another month.

What would you advise? Thanks!

I am debating buying a demonstrator at the last minute. it has a VIN of 55XXX, and about 900 miles. The discount is only 25 cents a mile. I know where it is located, and it's in my State. I was just at the store over the weekend, but didn't pay any attention to the cars as I was just charging my Model X .

My other option is out of state and in Georgia. Supposedly it has 50 miles. The VIN is about 550000. If I go get it, I'd probably fly up to Atlanta.I'd try to get local eyes on it, as I don't want to "fly and cry."

I don't really need a new Tesla for another month.

What would you advise? Thanks!
What config you looking for? Ordering new now gets you RWD in 4 weeks and P in 2 months. Seems like with a reservation you should be able to get what you want at your SC soon enough.

I have been dunked on. Well played sir.

Being visual people we have to see the actual dunk. If we didn’t care about visuals we’d buy bolts or something. ;)

98CA4184-6F1D-4968-A451-79B826E38E4A.gif