Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blackvue 750S on sale for $275

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Disclaimer: I have no association with this website--saw this deal and thought that given the popularity of this camera, some here might like it. I also cannot speak to the reputation of the website since I've not yet used it to purchase anything.

BlackVue DR750S 2-Channel Dash Camera
View attachment 281484

Massdrop has a "drop" (basically people commit to a group order to get a discount) on the Blackvue 750S 2-channel dashcam that so many people have discussed on these forums. It looks like the regular price for this camera is ~$400. On Massdrop it will be $275, and can add the Power Magic Pro for an additionaly $25. (You have to be logged in to see the price, but see screenshot above). Looks like this price will be available for 6 more days, and then will be ordered, with shipping approx March 22, 2018.

I haven't received my Model S yet, but based on your posts here, I have been considering getting this camera. Haven't decided if I'll join in this order, but am definitely considering it.

Not sure if this should be in another section of the forum. If so, apologies and please move!