Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As an English person, Jørgen's and Bjørn's English is better than a lot of English people I know. I am serious. Their English is very good.

Back on topic.

I don't have facebook page but RE your configuration I reckon you might go for blue with white seats.

Hey folks, I just had an idea :
Bjørn said in the latest video that he won't have the time to make more videos due to the moving to Bodo.
It would be awesome if all his fans would help him to move from Oslo to Bodo with their Tesla. It would be like a huge Nimber task, and an unforgettable event to promote Tesla. Bjørn deserves it, and by helping him, we would help us too (to get more videos from him).

Hey folks, I just had an idea :
Bjørn said in the latest video that he won't have the time to make more videos due to the moving to Bodo.
It would be awesome if all his fans would help him to move from Oslo to Bodo with their Tesla. It would be like a huge Nimber task, and an unforgettable event to promote Tesla. Bjørn deserves it, and by helping him, we would help us too (to get more videos from him).
I actually thought of this idea. It would be an epic road trip. And it will show once again how much space there is in a Model S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ubbe, not sure if it was due to the lane marking missing or heading up hill causing the camera inability to see the markings. I've not tried it 2nd time, good suggestion thou. Yeah, the auto park was very close (shown in V1) to the car in front. This is a 8 camera dash cam called Furious S8 - FURIOUS SURVEILLANCE FROM 8 ANGLES AT A TIME. You can read more via http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...ras-Dash-Cam-capturing-Autopilot-V7-in-public

What's that great trunk lighting?
Someone responded in the video comments:
Sigurd Ingvaldsen 22 hours ago (edited)
Satheesh is testing a plugg and play sett from me with 4 x 3W leddbars. (72 leds on each) It uses original Tesla plugs and hook up to original cables, you can detach and remove with no trace. They will be for sale when the testing period is over. Have other lights that is finished with test period and a webstore will arrive after 2 Tesla weeks. :) (Warm white 4x1W and Cool white 4x1W - the cool white is more than enouch light and looks good in the trunk and Frunk) Warm white is realy nice inside as a uppgrade on interiør lights.

Are there any negative effects of Torque sleep? If not, why is it bound to Range mode? Make it turned on 100% of the time.
Yes. Or at least on my car, single motor torque sleep, doesn't always engage quick enough after removing foot from brake and hitting the accelerator, leaving a moment of hesitation. The power savings I've found are less then neglagable, since it only works at a complete stop while holding the brakes.

Ok, that's for rear wheel drive Model S's. What about the AWD Model S's?
For AWD, while at crusing speed, one motor (I believe the rear) is basically turned off. The downside is less instant power when you mash the throttle, but this is only for a split second. Performance at speed may be slightly reduced. I Doubt most will notice the difference. Will show the most difference on the P85D and P90D versions.

I'm going to sell the Millennium Falcon now. If you're interested, please send me an email with offers or if you have further questions. If you are a Danish buyer, I will make sure that you can get the car as soon as possible, around the first half of December.
The key highlights:
- P85 421 hp 2013 model with around 200,000 km on the odometer
- Main battery pack was replaced in November 2014 at 86k km to a revision D pack
- Main battery pack measured to have at least 96 % of the capacity left
- Drive unit have been replaced twice
- Warranty on drive unit and battery pack still remains until 2021
- Rear seats will be replaced free of charge
- Whispbar roof rack, Thule ProRide 591 bike mount, CHAdeMO adapter, UMC and Type 2 cable included
- Despite it's high mileage, the car is working flawlessly and feels as good as new
- You will be granted Editor role on this Facebook page for posting pictures and videos of the Millennium Falcon
Equipment:
- Red Multicoat paint
- Panorama roof
- Smart air suspension
- Carbon fiber spoiler
- Brushed aluminium pedals
- Carbon fiber interior
- White alcantara headliner
- Tan leather seats (standard, not next-gen)
- Tan interior
- Titanium underbody shield
- 19" standard summer and winter rims
- Goodyear Eagle RS-A2 summer tires
- Nokian Hakkapelitta 8 studded winter tires
- Tech package (navigation, power lift gate, Xenon lamps, LED lights on all four door handles, homelink, voice control, electrochromatic mirrors, keyless entry, memory seats)
- Cold weather package (rear seat heaters, heated washer fluid nozzles, heated wiper blades)
- Park sensors
- Sound package 580 W
- Dual charger 22 kW (100 km/h typical)
- Parcel shelf
- Custom panorama roof insulation for both heat and noise

Millennium_Falcon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: