Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Beach Buggy Racer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought a Model S but the Beach Buggy Racer is not downloaded in the games - much to my kids disappointment. I checked and there are no updates due, I am on version 2020.48.37.6

Thanks

Without you giving us more information, you probably have an older S with MCU1. You would need to upgrade to the MCU2 to get those games...

What year S do you have?
No... MCU1 gets beach buggy racing and it works fine. you have to get MCU2 to get the flying game.
So if the OP doesn't have beach buggy racing then it is likely missing an update but i dono which update is the one that gave the games in the first place. Although it was at least a year ago so I would suspect that everyone has gotten that update by now.

Do you have the update box ticked to advanced? Perhaps that update is still in beta like 99% of the software for the car so you need the advanced updates to get it

• Disagree
Reactions: Cheburashka
No... MCU1 gets beach buggy racing and it works fine. you have to get MCU2 to get the flying game.
So if the OP doesn't have beach buggy racing then it is likely missing an update but i dono which update is the one that gave the games in the first place. Although it was at least a year ago so I would suspect that everyone has gotten that update by now.

Do you have the update box ticked to advanced? Perhaps that update is still in beta like 99% of the software for the car so you need the advanced updates to get it
I'm gonna have to say you're wrong on this one. I have MCU1 and the latest update and don't have beach buggy. This has been verified in other threads and all around the internet...

For example...

It even says it on Tesla's page...
GamingIncludes graphics-intensive Tesla Arcade games like Beach Buggy Racing 2, Cuphead and Stardew Valley

Enables gamepad compatibility

Unless you can show proof... and then I'd be happy to take that proof to my local SC and have them install it on my MCU1

I'm gonna have to say you're wrong on this one. I have MCU1 and the latest update and don't have beach buggy. This has been verified in other threads and all around the internet...

snip
Unless you can show proof... and then I'd be happy to take that proof to my local SC and have them install it on my MCU1
I remember playing that shitty buggy game before i got the upgrade. but it could be a false memory like how Darth Vader never said Luke i am your father. or how Humphrey Bogart never said play it again Sam. but people claim those things actually happened. 🤷‍♂️

• Funny
Reactions: Cheburashka