Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Battery life...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you’re talking about the figure at the top of the screen it’s not based on driving style, which is unusual compared to others. The older MS and MX are based on.”typical” consumption, the M3 and MY based on the EPA efficiency tests average consumption, the Tesla user guide explains it (albeit badly). Essentially it’s the energy available in the battery divided by the watts per mile figure from the EPA test
Cheers, I stand corrected. I remember seeing "a figure" go up considerably but it couldn't have been this one then.

Cheers, I stand corrected. I remember seeing "a figure" go up considerably but it couldn't have been this one then.
That figure does vary sometimes. After a software update for example when they change the BMS and it re-sets. I had a 2019 M2LR and it typically showed 285-295 then suddenly it jumped back up to 305 for a while before starting to tail off again.

🤩. People constantly questioning Elons word about Model 2 and showing evidence from some fickle Reuters article, listen guys @Jason71 had a 2019 M2 LR. Beat that🤪

It was a Model 3 but was missing a few bits.

Based on purchase price and what Tesla delivered, ours could be thought of as a Model 2.7 because its missing 10% of the functionality, by cost, that we paid for.

• Funny
Reactions: spdpsba