Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Bar Stool on the go

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Electric Barstool Racers - BARSTOOL RACERS

Engineering Hobbyist
barstool1_small.jpg

http://userpages.umbc.edu/~cfleis1/barstool.htm
HPIM4239.JPG

...etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm a long time lurker (ever since I test drove a Roadster) and I just saw this post so I finally decided to register. That's my website and a friend's project. My same friend recently built a small kart that uses a wii remote to steer, accelerate, and brake:

The WiiKart, a wireless go kart - Hack a Day

This weekend we started talking about our next fun battery powered project. I'll have to post it here once we actually make some progress :)

I'm a long time lurker (ever since I test drove a Roadster) and I just saw this post so I finally decided to register. That's my website and a friend's project. My same friend recently built a small kart that uses a wii remote to steer, accelerate, and brake:

The WiiKart, a wireless go kart - Hack a Day

This weekend we started talking about our next fun battery powered project. I'll have to post it here once we actually make some progress :)

Welcome to the forum! Cool project.