Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240108_193007_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108_193007_Chrome.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Kevin Li
I mean besides the manufacture year there's no difference between my '24 model and the '23 ones on the Crystal. If say, we got the soft refresh as a surprise, then sure! But because juniper is probably going to be released this year, I'll forever have the "old 2024" model 😆!

Sorry I don't mean to be negative. I do think it's cool to be getting a '24 model. 😊👌 I'm so thankful it's not the stinky ship car.
Yes exactly the same car, but three months newer and not salt crusted, bug infested and fumigation chemical incubated. We all thankful for that!

Reactions: tref
I mean besides the manufacture year there's no difference between my '24 model and the '23 ones on the Crystal. If say, we got the soft refresh as a surprise, then sure! But because juniper is probably going to be released this year, I'll forever have the "old 2024" model 😆!

Sorry I don't mean to be negative. I do think it's cool to be getting a '24 model. 😊👌 I'm so thankful it's not the stinky ship car.
I think you would still benefit from a resale value perspective, surely. It's a bummer that you need to wait a month longer but, but I think on the balance this is a good outcome. And like you say there may be a surprise refresh - you never know.