Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
😜😜😜 Finally some awesome news 👍👍

Attachments

• IMG_1636.jpeg
    IMG_1636.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 30
Ahahaha apologies! 03, clearly I was a tad excited 😂

Also, there was actually no change to my delivery date prior to text! I had 16/02 - 17-03 since the 05 of February I believe!
This may be very good news for Melbourne people. If my hypothesis about KPIs is correct, no change means Melbourne people will be getting their cars in the beginning of the delivery range.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tony Soprano
Just been advised by my NL company that they need 4/5 days to make sure payment is processed before pickup date

But I haven’t received anything yet to bookin in Brisbane yet so I guess it’s earliest end of next week for me
If you’re worried about them not processing the payment on time, tell them your pickup date is the first day of your EDD and get insurance to start on that day. Once you send the policy through they will make arrangements to process the payment. But remember, your repayments/lease starts when they process the payment. They don’t ask for a proof that you are booked in for delivery. All they need is insurance.

I did this and I’ve already started payments. But I’m yet to pickup my car, in 4 days. For me it’s good because I’m already ahead of the lease and it doesn’t bother me at all. Because I know early start also means an early finish. Your circumstances maybe different so do what’s best for you.

If you’re worried about them not processing the payment on time, tell them your pickup date is the first day of your EDD and get insurance to start on that day. Once you send the policy through they will make arrangements to process the payment. But remember, your repayments/lease starts when they process the payment. They don’t ask for a proof that you are booked in for delivery. All they need is insurance.

I did this and I’ve already started payments. But I’m yet to pickup my car, in 4 days. For me it’s good because I’m already ahead of the lease and it doesn’t bother me at all. Because I know early start also means an early finish. Your circumstances maybe different so do what’s best for you.
I did ask some questions back to NL company and they basically outline the same above and the risk that we could be paying for a car that is delayed for what ever reason.

They are also arranging my insurance so it’s all on them for these things

EDD starts Sunday, so I am pretty confident that I would have to pay in the next couple of business days regardless, so very much considering just giving the go ahead … what’s an extra couple of days for payment, but a couple days delay in pickup time could be a killer haha