Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a call from Canberra DC, I no longer have my pickup for next Tuesday as they don't know when it's arriving in Canberra.. a bit of a bummer.

She did mention when it arrives it'll be good to go the next day and doesn't require rectification work. So it either has had it done in Sydney or Paganella vehicles had the correct parcel shelf fitted already.
Yeah there is a lack of any news coming from PK regarding cars getting transported from Paganella.

I hope there aren’t any issues with quarantine keeping the cars there

Did the sparky wire up the 5pin 32A outlet with single or three phase?

If single phase, did they loop all 3 live pins together? Because the 5-pin outlet is typically meant for hooking up with three-phase power.
My house is single phase and I asked if they can do a 5-pin socket because I heard of some people doing that so they only need to buy the 5-pin tail for 3-phase out and about and single phase socket at home. He said they couldn't do it and house had to be three phase for the 5-pin socket, sounded like it was out of spec/regulation otherwise.

OMG never do that!!
Honestly I don't know how the electrician is going to connect it up but, on the inChargeX site (where we can buy the 32A tail) is says:

(The installation of a 5-pin 32A outlet as a single phase in a single-phase home is fully compliant with Australian law. We have received official confirmation from Energy Safe Victoria on this matter. If any electricians/customers have doubts about the legality of such an installation, they should promptly consult their respective state energy safe technical support government department for confirmation.)

I guess I need to make sure this also applies to NSW.

Honestly I don't know how the electrician is going to connect it up but, on the inChargeX site (where we can buy the 32A tail) is says:

(The installation of a 5-pin 32A outlet as a single phase in a single-phase home is fully compliant with Australian law. We have received official confirmation from Energy Safe Victoria on this matter. If any electricians/customers have doubts about the legality of such an installation, they should promptly consult their respective state energy safe technical support government department for confirmation.)

Yeah, just dont hook up all the phases. Just the one you see hooked up in the plug.

Me too mate!!! I couldn't get the day off so need to go last slot of the day...don't know if thats a good or bad thing hhaa
Rookie..

Gotta say nothing, then call in the AM to report that you're pooping every 15 minutes and can't make it to work.
You wrecked yourself by asking for the day off - forgiveness is always easier to obtain than permission!

Nobody ever questions excessive pooping 🤙🤣🤙

• Funny
Reactions: HeyStevenMyBoy
No issues getting one set up here in NSW- I have single phase and charging using a 32a 5 pin.
IMG_9188.jpeg

Are you referring to this? This is what I got for my setup:

This is what i have, its a good bit of kit.

Reactions: TE5L4