Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my final invoice.
Build date 15/07
EDD hasn't moved though: 23/08 - 02/09

Looking at the schedule, its possible (likely) to be on the Viking Passama? Frustrating to think that I could go down to the Port of Brisbane on the 3rd of August to see the boat arrive, and then still have to wait another month until I can take delivery!

For all those getting their final invoices, how did you find out you received a final invoice?

Did you spam the F5 button until it came up on your account or were you notified about it via email or text?

For all those getting their final invoices, how did you find out you received a final invoice?
Did you spam the F5 button until it came up on your account or were you notified about it via email or text?
I refreshed my account page and it showed up in the list of documents... Not exactly spamming the f5 button any more since I've got a VIN and now they want my money :)

Here is some of the email:

Thank you for supporting the Vedaprime research. It takes a lot of effort to support the local Tesla community. I wish you luck as your tracking coaching progresses. I will be giving you insights and advice on where to look for Tesla information for your car. I will not be doing individual tracking of your car. The service is is too big to provide such a level of individual service.​
To commence send a Patreon message indicating:​
1. Your full vin​
2. Your delivery location​
3. Build date (on your invoice) - if you have it​
4. Tesla estimated delivery date (if you have one)​
I aim to provide an overview for you within 48 hours.​
You have access to an exclusive Discord channel. This is where you will receive important additional updates. This is an incredibly important essential part of the service.​

I can say that looking at some of the info, there is more general build date from x -> y being on ship z, location of ships, tracking of delays at PK, car carrier issues etc, and other stuff - still working through it. I'm happy enough for my $15 as I think it will be fun to watch where my car is up to. Each to their own.

As others have said I won't change the delivery date of the car, but if you're interested to see where it is up to then sign up. Its Patreon based so do so at the start of a month cause it charges 1st of each month that you're signed up.
Great, thanks for the info. I agree, $15 isn't much for anyone who wants more detail for the last stretch to delivery.

I guess I will wait until 1st Aug since my car should be on Passama or Crystal which are scheduled to reach Port Kembla 3-Aug and 8-Aug.

Have fun with it.

Were you logged in to your account page in another tab (or recently in the same browser session)?
This works like the https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders URL except it returns a document list that includes your original order agreement etc.

Also @ambishop
Yep, I can still see all the details in that URL you linked (i.e. my VIN etc).

Also, to double check for you, I logged out of and back into my account and then refreshed both the user-orders url above and the other one you asked me to test... same result.