Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uber???? I thought you will be racking all those in a shopping cart or trolley and catching the train-bus-walk-crawl whatever...Had high hopes about you..:)
Ha its adelaide, 1. Public transport sucks, i would never get there and 2. Shopping carts are used as cars already, so no novelty factor there

I just planned the trip. It would take 4 busses and about 2.5hours travel. Or 25mins in an uber

Last edited:
Anyone who's picked up a Highland today (congrats) - can you confirm if you have No. 4 on your steering wheel? Trying to work out where/when the production line changed this.

Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 16.26.49.png

For those with cars on Paganella, I’m hoping because they had to fly the new shelf in from Shanghai, and that our (mine atleast) build dates are 09 Jan, maybe ours will already have the new shelf. Means straight to the DC for delivery!
I'm hopeful of this scenario! I did ask Tesla specifically are new vehicles built with the correct parcel shelf and they didn't acknowledge it in their reply (asked a few things about delivery).

I'm going with they need rectification work, based purely on how huge our EDD windows are for ACT deliveries.

Reactions: dronus
I'm hopeful of this scenario! I did ask Tesla specifically are new vehicles built with the correct parcel shelf and they didn't acknowledge it in their reply (asked a few things about delivery).

I'm going with they need rectification work, based purely on how huge our EDD windows are for ACT deliveries.
Either way i hope you guys only have a short wait now until you are updated and cruising!

View attachment 1012645

Any one know what this stator looking coil is in a model 3 drive unit which resides at one of the shaft bearing well.

Bottom of the DU? Oil pump

If it’s the one at the very end. That’s more of a speed/angle sensor. It’s an induction sensor not a Hall effect sensor, hence the windings.
Could it be a water pump, to transfer fluid/heat from motor to battery?
What's the scale of those windings, as they seem a bit large to be a sensor, more a motor.

Reactions: MacTessy