Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 Highland experiences, tips, tricks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw heaps, maybe 10 new model3 getting around today in the eastern suburbs, couple of each colour, the white really stood out.

Saw this one (the best colour) first up. Work car windscreen was pretty filthy.

IMG_0503.jpeg

Please do.
I’ll get shunned out the door haha.

Had a courtesy call today to let me know about the process of dropping the car off and to use the navigate button in the app to get me to where I need to be.

Sounded very professional and keen to see me tomorrow, the indicator hasn’t played up for a few days now but it’s worth lettting them do their magic having a look and also see if there is a fix for the wheel creak.

I hear there is a cafe nearby so will go have a brew :)

So far Tesla Service has been outstanding, 11billionty out of 10.

So far Tesla Service has been outstanding, 11billionty out of 10.
Their service really is great. Haven’t had any issues owning the car over the last 2 years.

Last week I broke a couple of clips accidentally after removing the side panel while changing the cabin filter, as well as the frunk fender clips. Requested a couple of new ones via service, organised to pick them up from the showroom nearby yesterday and they ended up giving them to me for free.

Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
So as predicted by you guys who I’m learning from; unless you are going on a big trip, 99% of your charging can be done on off peak.

Charger FOMO starts off real but it wears off quick as you just charge at home. My supercharger use was when I went to Victoria for a funeral, but I haven’t visited one since. I will when I go back interstate hopefully soon.

Thanks for all the advice, I have (and continue to) learned heaps about living with an EV and now I wouldn’t go back.

IMG_0509.jpeg

IMG_9205.jpeg

Trying to find a screen shot of before I did it as it changes after. But I think this was it.. improve phone key.

Make sure your Tesla app is updated too. It doesn’t automatically update, you have to go into the App Store, search for Tesla, it will say “open” but click on the actual app and it might change to “update”

The latest version is currently 4.32.7