Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlanta people

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

I would like to extend an open invitation to everyone in the Atlanta area to come join the Tesla group on Facebook. We currently have over 50 members and several Georgia/Atlanta based Model S, Roadster and other EV owners in our group.

I personally have a Model X reserved. My reservation number is XP268. I have included a link to the group below.

We hope to see you all there.

Dean

A place for Tesla Motors enthusiasts, owners & fans in the Atlanta Metro Area to meet.
(Group Link: http://on.fb.me/TeslaFansATL)

ATL Tesla Model S & X Reservations Map
Tesla Model S & X Reservations

Alpha, I love the Model S. Funny I have the performance version, but I tend to drive it in a stately (conservative) fashion that seems fitting for a large luxury sedan. I'm now averaging below 290 wh/mile with today's drive of 80 miles using only 260 wh/mile. Of course when I have a new passenger to show it off to, I will goose it so they know what it can really do. I even did that twice today and still did 260 wh/mile. With the upcoming software update, there will soon be new featuress to play with. What other car can give you more and more new toys as you own it.

I have owned my Model S for over a year and have never driven more than 160 miles in a day within the Atlanta Metro area. Thus all my charging has been at home. Hard to imagine many people that live in the Atlanta Metro would need an Atlanta Supercharger. We need them 150 to 200 miles away in all directions for long distance trips.

Agreed! Actually I am disappointed that the I 75 corridor - a major conduit from FL to the Midwest - shows only one dot at the Macon area on the SC map. Marietta would certainly bridge the gap between Macon and Chattanooga.

Not to mention that Lake City, FL to Macon is 200 miles, there needs to be another SC around Tifton.

Honestly other than Florida the whole Southeast isn't very well thought out on their maps.