Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are you also investing in Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How high did it get? It was back down to $34.99 when I checked a few minute ago. Does this mean a new 52 week high, or does it have to be above $35 at the end of the day?

Went up to $35.31, I figured it got hammered then by automatic sales @ 35. We'll see it retest it soon I think... The closing number has to be > 35 to beat the 52 weeks high.

Nice to look at it today :)

Lets see how the shorts react above 35.

This reminds me of those "drive the car" kiddie rides at amusement parks, with the thick metal rail down the middle to keep the car in the middle of the road. Tuesday through Thursday, the left wheel is smack up against the rail. This afternoon, the right wheel. It's at $34.93.... Can we jump the rail?

Hears a link to the concept expalanation. Cup and Handle Definition | Investopedia
Looking at the last few months, there's a clear "cup", but you have to squint awfully hard to see some sort of "handle".

I was awfully damn annoyed when I bought hours before the big dive when Rawlinson left, though that corrected itself the next business day, but now I'm feeling pretty good because I bought relatively near the bottom of the cup.