Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple Music awful on 12.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cool (and rare), but I'm sure they were conflating iPhone CarPlay with an OEM developed Apple Music App. Is the Porsche app better than the Tesla app? I hope the Tesla engineers can devote a little more development time on it to clean up the bugs and improve the performance. Obviously they will at some time but they are likely spread thin in so may UI directions that it will take time to get back around to it.

Better? I wish I could give you a first hand review. But the fact Porsche also supports CarPlay I would think most would go that route to access Apple Music (I would). There are YouTube reviews of the Apple Music native integration if you're interested. At least one has similar stuck loading issues which we experience.

My Apple Music is playing flawlessly, but Tesla Streaming stutters every time I hit the forward button on the left side of the steering wheel. Not sure if it’s buffering or what, but it has me paranoid that something is broken (I’m sure it’s just a connectivity issue).