Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone near Oshkosh/Fond du Lac/Appleton willing to share a wall charger during EAA for a non-Tesla EV?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I no longer have my Model S (now belongs to #1 daughter) but I have a new EV (Rivian R1S) and am considering camping with it at the EAA.

I typically got for a few days every year, and have flown in, tent camped, borrowed an RV, stayed with friends in Milwaukee, etc.

Three times I camped with the Model S, and discovered that I really like have the AC for sleeping when it's muggy or raining. Nicer than the tent.

Non-Tesla EV charging infrastructure looks pretty thin in the area, and is likely to be overwhelmed by the crowds for EAA.

Anyone in the area willing to let me top off on their wall charger or 240v wall plug? I wouldn't camp in your driveway, just top off once or twice so I could use the AC and still have plenty of range to get to the nearest DCFC which is about 75 miles south. I'm happy to pay even a mildly unreasonable fee for your electricity.

I no longer have my Model S (now belongs to #1 daughter) but I have a new EV (Rivian R1S) and am considering camping with it at the EAA.

I typically got for a few days every year, and have flown in, tent camped, borrowed an RV, stayed with friends in Milwaukee, etc.

Three times I camped with the Model S, and discovered that I really like have the AC for sleeping when it's muggy or raining. Nicer than the tent.

Non-Tesla EV charging infrastructure looks pretty thin in the area, and is likely to be overwhelmed by the crowds for EAA.

Anyone in the area willing to let me top off on their wall charger or 240v wall plug? I wouldn't camp in your driveway, just top off once or twice so I could use the AC and still have plenty of range to get to the nearest DCFC which is about 75 miles south. I'm happy to pay even a mildly unreasonable fee for your electricity.
We live about 25 minutes north and could work with you to make it happen. We will also be headed down to EAA for a couple days so we could meet up to iron out the details.