Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any word on Tesla M3 Lease in Canada in Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been waiting patiently for the lease to come to canada ever since it got announced in the states (I thought it was going to be for North America at first and got depressed). I have been looking but cant seem to find anything concrete. Anyone have a blue verfied on twitter and wanna ask elon haha?

I have been waiting patiently for the lease to come to canada ever since it got announced in the states (I thought it was going to be for North America at first and got depressed). I have been looking but cant seem to find anything concrete. Anyone have a blue verfied on twitter and wanna ask elon haha?
No word on the lease from Tesla directly, but there are some companies in canada that can do a 3rd party lease. The tesla owners club president for Ontario has that contact info, I remember reading a comment from him a while back saying he has leased all his Teslas this way....

Edit: found the post I remember reading that in...

Tesla Model 3 lease in Canada using external parties?

He may have more info/tips....his username is @Jgdixon

• Helpful
Reactions: McCaesar
Arent third party lease companys alot more riskier and cost more? I think my best option would be waiting for the lease by Tesla offically but im afraid they will never offer it.
I'm definitely not the best person to ask about leasing, as I've never leased, and dont think its ever a good idea to lease.

The one thing about the Tesla lease is even 'if' it comes to Canada, at the end of the lease you have no option to buy the car out and you have to return it. To me, that's especially not worth the lease cost vs just financing/purchasing outright.

Then again, as I said, I've never leased before, so dont know much about any advantages it may offer....

Reactions: Vawlkus