Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Sig Model X owners willing to show it off after it arrives?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very Xcited indeed!

I know another user by the name of kittylitter has posted over at the "official" Tesla forums that he will be sharing his at some point on the Eastside and has soft delivery in the next 2 weeks. I've directed him to this thread.

Cheers!

@Chad, presumably via SoDo SC?

Also a couple have reached out in PM with the soft date before EOY. Considering it rains a little up here, and wanting to keep these cars pristine, perhaps an impromptu meetup in underground parking garage? Thinking maybe at MS, or one of my offices (at corner of BelRed and 156th) near MS main campus on Eastside.
Downtown Seattle, there's union station parking garage, though may still be busy with shoppers as its public. Any other ideas / offers? (I'm thinking the delivery centers will be a tad busy ;-))

cheers, Mike

@Chad, presumably via SoDo SC?

Also a couple have reached out in PM with the soft date before EOY. Considering it rains a little up here, and wanting to keep these cars pristine, perhaps an impromptu meetup in underground parking garage? Thinking maybe at MS, or one of my offices (at corner of BelRed and 156th) near MS main campus on Eastside.
Downtown Seattle, there's union station parking garage, though may still be busy with shoppers as its public. Any other ideas / offers? (I'm thinking the delivery centers will be a tad busy ;-))

cheers, Mike
Definitely at the Seattle service center. I rode my bike by the Bellevue SC yesterday afternoon and it was a bunch of S's and a Roadster in the lot and inside. Sadly. I knew I should have headed West instead! ;-)

Definitely at the Seattle service center. I rode my bike by the Bellevue SC yesterday afternoon and it was a bunch of S's and a Roadster in the lot and inside. Sadly. I knew I should have headed West instead! ;-)
Portland has none, yet, but is expecting several before year end. My suggestion today that they should let the local owners know was greeted by eye-rolls :)

Portland has none, yet, but is expecting several before year end. My suggestion today that they should let the local owners know was greeted by eye-rolls :)

I'm popping by Seattle SoDo SC tomorrow to drop off some gifts and a card for them to say thanks for sorting out a number of my issues last week - yay, no more seat rattle. It's not at all to check out if they have an X there... Honest guv'nor ;-)

In this thread (Any Model X Sigs in Seattle Area? | Forums | Tesla Motors) over at TM forums there have been some requests for garage test fits as well. I am one who is hoping a local sig owner would be willing to swing by for a test fit as this is the only holdup on me placing an order (invited on 11/30).

I know this request is much more time intensive and invasive than a simple meet up for checking it out, so I was thinking maybe with some further planning we could minimize the impact on anyone willing to participate, and still cover those that have been invited to configure but hoping to order ASAP.

I guess the first step would be to find out if any Sigs actually have firm delivery dates.

The next step would be if they are willing to swing by a couple folks' homes.

I have offered to buy anyone willing to come by my place a meal or an adult beverage of choice. Perhaps a gift card or some other gift is preferable. You name it!

Happy Holidays!

@MikeBur I had planned my own little 'reveal' when my X arrives, "before the 28", behind the Overlake Sears. Your suggestion of the MS underground parking is a better bet, given our liquid Sunshine.

I'll post here again if/when my DS calls for pick up.

Merry Christmas, all. (And Ian, yes, you have 1st dibs on a garage 'fitting'.)

In this thread (Any Model X Sigs in Seattle Area? | Forums | Tesla Motors) over at TM forums there have been some requests for garage test fits as well. I am one who is hoping a local sig owner would be willing to swing by for a test fit as this is the only holdup on me placing an order (invited on 11/30).

I know this request is much more time intensive and invasive than a simple meet up for checking it out, so I was thinking maybe with some further planning we could minimize the impact on anyone willing to participate, and still cover those that have been invited to configure but hoping to order ASAP.

I guess the first step would be to find out if any Sigs actually have firm delivery dates.

The next step would be if they are willing to swing by a couple folks' homes.

I have offered to buy anyone willing to come by my place a meal or an adult beverage of choice. Perhaps a gift card or some other gift is preferable. You name it!

Happy Holidays!

that would be very generous. Have not heard anyone having received their car in this area to date.

I just talked to my DS. My X is on a truck to Seattle, eta- Saturday. Once it arrives he will assess it and let me know exactly when it can be released.
I was hoping for pre-Christmas but I'll take pre-New Years.

VIN 20X

Awesome! Congratulations! Hope you have it in your driveway soon. These last few days before delivery can seem to drag on forever.

If you're amenable to it, my wife and I would _love_ to see one in person and it looks like we're both in Redmond. Let me know if you're up for a quick demo.

Stay tuned.It looks like I'll be picking up Tues or Wed. I intend to have a 'reveal' in Redmond for those who want to see an X face-to-face in terms wild. Could be Thursday or Saturday.

Great stuff, and again, congrats.

if you want a gated underground parking garage, I can host on Saturday on corner of Bel-red and 156th.

Of course, I hope it's not raining them, though just in case ;-)

Without revealing the source, I have it on good authority that a Model X Signature has either been delivered or is about to be delivered today at the Portland SC.
Anyone know who's this is? Anyone else with a firm delivery date in Portland (I guess, Tigard).