Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Pictures of the standard 19inch Rims with the Red Calipers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am new to the forum and very very close to ordering my Model S P85. Knowing that Red Calipers are now part of the P85 package, I have not been able to see a single picture with the standard 19inch wheels and the Red Calipers. Does anyone have any Pics of that they can direct me to? I am looking at a Red with Tan P85 and just trying to see who it may look. Any help appreciated - Thanks
John

Heres a close up of the 19" Cyclone with Red calipers......

2013-12-22 18.33.15.jpg

Like the OP I'd like to see a photo of Standard 19" wheels with Red Calipers...

The Cyclone 19s with red calipers look great, and in fact you can see them in the recent photos pertaining to the LA-NY Rally.

Unfortunately there does not seem to be a single photo of the standard 19s with red calipers. Would be great to see what they look like to make the right choice before ordering.

@yobigd20, thanks for the new pics of the cyclones, its always good to see more examples.

Until someone is able to take an actual photo of the standard 19s w/ red calipers, here is picture from the design studio that my son coloured:

tesla-ms-red19.jpg