Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 P85+ 22" Rims Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey I have a 2013 P85+ Model S. When I got it the previous owner threw on Tesla Model X rims. So it is staggered. from what I know the rim is 9x22 and the rear is 10x22. I am trying to find the perfect rear tire that has a good load rating. I came across 295 30 22 as a good tire size without rubbing. Do you guys have a better size for the rear that would fit flush without any modifications? So far I am running 265 30 22 atm but the load rating is 97 which is off by 4. I know the 295 30 22 has a load rating of 103 which is 2+ better which is kind of what I am after. I want to get as close to the load rating as possible to make it slightly safer to drive. Suggestions would be appreciated. Also I am doing this because the rear tire has blown and I need to might as well get a better load rating for the tires. You guys should see the car once its done :D

Also my Tesla has Air Suspension. I want to pull the trigger on the 295 30 22 asap if this will fit and people have ideas about it.

Let me add what it’s currently at

Front tires:
255 30 22 load rating is 96 I believe

Rear Tires
265 30 22 97 load rating

One tire blew and I need a better load weight rating.

The 295 30 22 has a rating of 103 and I see some online fitting rims with 10.0 but need to confirm this