Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Another PHEV idea from AFS Trinity Power

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We'll see if these conversion shops can compete against the Volt...I mean, you pay for the $22K for the Vue, $8K for the conversion, you mise well buy the real deal. These conversion small shops will die by the tons after inabilities to perform as promised, warranty breaches, as well as bankruptcies, which will give the legitimate ones bad names. Frankly, if the big boys don't license the technology, I just don't see it happening.

What are they thinking? The Plug-in Vue is about to hit market in a matter of months, not years. Granted, 40 miles all EV range is impressive. I just don't trust it.