Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

And she is blootiful!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 doesn't make a trend!

My round trip daily commute is 20 miles, and I have a charger at work for backup purposes.

Thanks everyone :)
Max, Cyclone we are trendsetters :)
and my shoes are fine people LOL

EZ pass. They created a spot on the windshield specifically for ezpass. Its to the right of the mirror and its a black spot, designed specifically for EZPass.
DS told me this is brand new, and he had seen < 10 cars with it so far.

Okay, its charging at 4mi/hr on sippercharger now (110v)
During the day,
I connected it to a 80A (I have only single charger), and got 25mi/hr with AC on.
I connected it to the lamest supercharger on earth (Bethesda), and charged at 130mi/hr.
I think I'd like to connect it to a real supercharger sometime, but that means a road trip. What a shame!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :)
Max, Cyclone we are trendsetters :)
and my shoes are fine people LOL

EZ pass. They created a spot on the windshield specifically for ezpass. Its to the right of the mirror and its a black spot, designed specifically for EZPass.
DS told me this is brand new, and he had seen < 10 cars with it so far.

Okay, its charging at 4mi/hr on sippercharger now (110v)
During the day,
I connected it to a 80A (I have only single charger), and got 25mi/hr with AC on.
I connected it to the lamest supercharger on earth (Bethesda), and charged at 130mi/hr.
I think I'd like to connect it to a real supercharger sometime, but that means a road trip. What a shame!

Nice, It seems I have it as well. Will be testing it as soon as my car is back from the SC.

Thanks for the info on the EZPass info. So you're saying the size they've allocated for the EZPass is for the standard transponder? The square box?

Where are the pictures of the inside? :wink: Did you get rear nextgen seats?

Thanks for the info on the EZPass info. So you're saying the size they've allocated for the EZPass is for the standard transponder? The square box?
Where are the pictures of the inside? :wink: Did you get rear nextgen seats?

No rear next gen seats, pictures later today. The size, it's more like a curve. I haven't tested it yet, but hoping it'll work.
After around 100mi of driving my mi/kwh thing is around 285. This car is indeed way more efficient than 85D I think.

No rear next gen seats, pictures later today. The size, it's more like a curve. I haven't tested it yet, but hoping it'll work.
After around 100mi of driving my mi/kwh thing is around 285. This car is indeed way more efficient than 85D I think.

Wow, you are really gentle with it. I have been driving from traffic light to traffic light with the pedal to the metal :)

Well, today I have been driving an S85 loaner while my 70D is in the shop so I have been a little abusive :), but just a little.

Wow, you are really gentle with it. I have been driving from traffic light to traffic light with the pedal to the metal :)
Well, today I have been driving an S85 loaner while my 70D is in the shop so I have been a little abusive :), but just a little.

Its just how I drive :), and I actually enjoy it. My sport is hypermiling. I really don't enjoy the jump starts, I don't know why anyone does. Oh and I'm not very old, and I am a very good driver otherwise. Just not overconfident.

Plus its good for the car, and my stress levels. To give you an idea, my last car, 44K miles, 90% brake pad left, 50% tire left, no repairs required.

Last edited:
Its just how I drive :), and I actually enjoy it. My sport is hypermiling. I really don't enjoy the jump starts, I don't know why anyone does. Oh and I'm not very old, and I am a very good driver otherwise. Just not overconfident.

Plus its good for the car, and my stress levels. To give you an idea, my last car, 44K miles, 90% brake pad left, 50% tire left, no repairs required.

Did you have to push it for 43k miles to get those numbers?

I'm the same. I know there's Sport Mode and Insane Mode...but I wish they had (Super) Eco Mode. I've heard of Range Mode but am not sure it is what I'm wishing for or goes far enough.

BTW, the brake pads on my current car were changed for the first time at 185,000 miles!

Hehehe :) nope. My 70D reads 278 wh/mo right now with 131 miles of driving.

That's one thing that bothers me with my car. I can't get the efficiency better than 350 on average. Heat/climate control, launches, RWD, Sticky 21" Contis, urban driving are all factors. My Volt is closer to 250 on average, though. If I wasn't coming from that, I would probably not notice or care.

Congrats on great efficiency with a 4500 pound vehicle!

That's one thing that bothers me with my car. I can't get the efficiency better than 350 on average. Heat/climate control, launches, RWD, Sticky 21" Contis, urban driving are all factors. My Volt is closer to 250 on average, though. If I wasn't coming from that, I would probably not notice or care.

Congrats on great efficiency with a 4500 pound vehicle!

Well for one you have a P85, which is less efficient than all other Teslas 70D, 85D, S85.

- - - Updated - - -

I am at 314 wh/mile over 1400 miles in my 70D (with the roof rack, bike attachment, and quite often a mountain bike.)

I'm going to transport the bike inside the car :) .. the whole bike fits inside the car without taking any wheels off.