Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All other stocks trading

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else here own TDOC? It has soared to near 170 while TSLA has fallen to to 500.00.

10% of my portfolio is TDOC and I'm thinking now is a good time to sell and convert to TSLA.

Any opinions (other than asking why I'm not already 100% TSLA)?

EDIT: I pulled the trigger and now have some liquidity. If TDOC plummets back into the 120s, I'll buy. If TSLA falls enough, I'm "all-in".

Last edited:
Total, the French oil giant, owns a huge amount of stock in Sun Power. Ticker: SPWR I've been loading up on SPWR lately as the stock is now bargained priced. Almost every day I get a notice of Total buying more and more shares of SPWR. So, I am not alone, Total also feels SPWR is a good buy right now.

I’ve been following Grail. To that point, I’ve been following the merger between Illumina and Grail.

I like to invest in companies where I can experience their products, I took Grail’s “Galleri” blood test. The test checks for fifty different types of cancer. The idea being that when cancer is detected early it is almost always treatable. I don’t see this as a cure for cancer, but as an giant leap forward. I‘m 65, and my father died of cancer of liver. So, my age and family history qualified me for the test. My results:

E03E6877-4A3F-4E2B-85C5-DCA43177BF52.jpeg

I’ve decided to take a position.

Anyone else here own TDOC? It has soared to near 170 while TSLA has fallen to to 500.00.

10% of my portfolio is TDOC and I'm thinking now is a good time to sell and convert to TSLA.

Any opinions (other than asking why I'm not already 100% TSLA)?

EDIT: I pulled the trigger and now have some liquidity. If TDOC plummets back into the 120s, I'll buy. If TSLA falls enough, I'm "all-in".
Mo City hasn’t posted since May. Hope all is well!