Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Nikola Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I read most places say Trevor can start selling today, Tuesday.

So I assume it was Trevor selling. If you do some back of the napkin math. If Trevor sells now he still walks away a Billionair. My sense of justice is quite offended at that thought. Where is the Karma?

IMHO, his assets (including shares) should be locked up pending the outcome of the SEC & DOJ fraud investigations.
There is no point finding him guilty after he cashed out and disappeared with the money of the fooled investors.

Sadly, the powers that be do not care about my opinion...

Who is buying puts following this new?
They are up 100%
I got some $20p for $1 a couple of days ago. They got close to $3. I cashed out half at $2.70 and I’m hoping for more this week.:D Unfortunately, it’s not enough to offset my losses on some TSLA calls. Really need TSLA to spike the next few days.

What’s going on with NKLA? It’s melting up like it’s a profitable company. Is this just following the EV space? I just put in a $0.60 limit order for some 12/18 15p. Wonder if those will hit this afternoon. Edit: I missed the peak and had to chase them. Didn’t hit at 0.65 or 0.70, so the MM got me on this one at $0.75. Sneaky little.......

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s going on with NKLA? It’s melting up like it’s a profitable company. Is this just following the EV space? I just put in a $0.60 limit order for some 12/18 15p. Wonder if those will hit this afternoon. Edit: I missed the peak and had to chase them. Didn’t hit at 0.65 or 0.70, so the MM got me on this one at $0.75. Sneaky little.......

VERY low volume. Probably un-informed retail investors and algos trading.

• Helpful
Reactions: ReddyLeaf

What you see are the convulsions of a wounded, dying animal.

NKLA is about to bounce off a major support and go back to its ATH...
129295861_10157771195976794_269103813045101670_o.jpg

Very long article on Nikola and Trevor Milton. I don't care enough about it to read it all but if anyone is interested Nikola’s Trevor Milton left a trail of bitterness on his way to founding the electric-truck startup
Wow, just wow. I read it all. In my opinion, a few choice words might be appropriate, the first two that come to mind are fraud and Ponzi. I just wish I’d kept my 20 strike puts aa little longer. Definitely should have gone farther out on the expiration date. Oh well, made a few thousand, not life changing. Always fun to learn about options and make a few bucks in the process.

I know it's off topic but we all like a laugh on this board. Nikola is down 9% today on news that the 2500 garbage truck contract has been cancelled.

"On Aug. 10, Nikola's stock soared 22.0% to $44.81, after the company said it secured an order to make at least 2,500 electric garbage trucks for Republic Services. Since then through Tuesday, Nikola's stock has plunged 62.4%"

Or to put it another way, the garbage company no longer wants to do business with the garbage company

~~~In the spirit of the season, I’m feeling charitable this morning so instead of deleting this post, or undergoing the work of moving it myself, I’m using it as a lesson to all for why it - of which sentiments I fully agree - must not be placed here. As Moderators have stated before, these comments’ danger is that they engender other OT posts - and these often are highly distractive to the overall tenor of this thread.

===>What one CAN do is in the most succinct fashion link the comment you are about to make in its appropriate thread, and leave it at that<===

And now, off to delete the offending tailing posts. They don’t get such charity.~~~