Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket White leather seats/ Need help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at changing over to white leather/vegan seats.
I know Katzskin offers some. T sportline offers some etc.

Trying to get as close to factory look as possible.
I have also seen a few posts on the actual tesla forum that some people actually ordered
white leather seats from Katzskins and the labels on the front seats actually said Tsportline.
Not sure if this is true or not.

Let me know any thoughts or suggestions.

Looking at changing over to white leather/vegan seats.
I know Katzskin offers some. T sportline offers some etc.

Trying to get as close to factory look as possible.
I have also seen a few posts on the actual tesla forum that some people actually ordered
white leather seats from Katzskins and the labels on the front seats actually said Tsportline.
Not sure if this is true or not.

Let me know any thoughts or suggestions.
I ordered the premium Nappa white seat covers from taptes. I ended up selling my black interior TM3 and getting a TM3P+ with white interior instead, so I never opened the box. Let me know if you're interested.

Reactions: JPELKA
Just FYI, I bought cheap ($240) white covers from ebay, and love them, simple and easy way to totally change the interior appearance.

Attachments

• 20200204_104458.jpg
    20200204_104458.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 181
Confirmed initial thoughts. Tsportline uses Katzskin as their supplier and just rebrand and tag the covers.
All of the white combos are called Pearl. The synthetic or Vegan as T calls it are slightly more white than the genuine leather variant.