Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Abstract Ocean - Frustrated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
”Because of how I was treated….” Give me a break. You’re not waiting on a life saving device or medication. It’s a goofy car gadget with likely a 2$ margin. I have ordered from AO dozens of times and they have always been wonderful and provided a good product. People live in this Amazon style only world which is Unrealistic which defines the term snowf____.

The vendor lied to me, but I should give you a break? They told me part of a package I ordered was on back order, and asked me to wait for 2 more weeks. No problem, I waited for 2 more weeks. Upon following up again, the items they were waiting on arrived, but they couldn't ship out the complete package because the other items (that were in stock 2 weeks ago) were sold to another client. Yes, I think you do need a break.

On the other hand, I am sick and tired of companies playing games with customers where you place an order and, without notice, the item is suddenly back ordered when it was clearly listed as in-stock. I’ve even seen where it was intentional.

AO immediately sent an email indicating “thank you for your backorder.” As such, there is no reason to expect a mistake. Period. This was literally the only time it was an “oops.” …out of 30 years of buying things in the internet.

———

I’m not positive how my original thread title was considered a swear… the reverend at my church disagrees with you, I actually asked!

Plonk.

Bruce.

Reactions: DanDi58