Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Pillar Rattle 2023 M3LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Recently got a tesla model 3 long range and have been experiencing a rattle in the A Pillar when going above 50mph. The faster I go the louder it gets. I have a service appointment scheduled for saturday with no charge estimate, so hopefully they can fix it.

However in the meantime has anyone else ever experienced this? Any tips I can try to avoid the SC? This would be my first SC visit.

Ive tried lightly hitting the pillar and dash, holding different spots down and the sound persits.

Video of sound

Hi all,

Recently got a tesla model 3 long range and have been experiencing a rattle in the A Pillar when going above 50mph. The faster I go the louder it gets. I have a service appointment scheduled for saturday with no charge estimate, so hopefully they can fix it.

However in the meantime has anyone else ever experienced this? Any tips I can try to avoid the SC? This would be my first SC visit.

Ive tried lightly hitting the pillar and dash, holding different spots down and the sound persits.

Video of sound
I had a rattle near the A-Pillar and took it twice. They could not fix it.

I then took a 1/2" x 3" thick strip of open cell foam and stuck it between the dash and the windshield (right under the VIN# slot) and it is gone.