Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Few Questions For A New Tesla Owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi i'm new to the group and new to my Tesla. I just purchased a 2018 Tesla S and as I wait for it to arrive I have some questions I hope someone can answer.
1. Were all the Tesla S models equipped with door handles that had lights?

2. Lastly, I have the old iPod that had the huge hard drive so I have a ton of songs. I don't think Tesla will read the hard drive so I'm looking for some kind of replacement. Either adding the music to the Tesla hard drive or just buying something with bluetooth capability. What are yall using?

Thanks All :)

Some people have reported that they got iPods to work, so try it before you explore other options. If it doesn’t work, putting your music on a USB or SSD works, and that’s what I used to do until I started streaming Apple Music. If you go that route, note that there’s no requirement to create a TeslaMusic folder per the previous response. If you have your music on your phone or another Bluetooth device, you can stream it from there, but the sound quality won’t be as good as the USB option, but still good enough for my ears. Note that you can only have one Bluetooth device connected, so you can’t connect both your phone and another device for music at the same time.

Upvote 0