Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

500 mile range? LOL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love how this guy basically made up a narrative in his head that didn’t actually exist and links that to the cyber trucks supposed inevitable success.

This thing is DOA and is a total laughing stock
Hyperbole much? The CT is a winner with the car media and is a complete success with the public. Tesla can't produce them fast enough. There, I can do it too.

The range videos are scarier than I anticipated. This is no bueno.

I like watching the videos. I'm going to like reviewing the current posted videos 2 years from now. No stress. (same thing I did when the Model 3 came out).

I'm currently on a 4-year reservation wait list. What else am I going to do but watch videos till I get mine.

Not scarry at all to me.

I like watching the videos. I'm going to like reviewing the current posted videos 2 years from now. No stress. (same thing I did when the Model 3 came out).

I'm currently on a 4-year reservation wait list. What else am I going to do but watch videos till I get mine.

Not scarry at all to me.
It’s for sure scary people are getting 700-900 wh/mi without even towing.

Much like other Trucks on the market, it's another commuter with errands around town.

I stand by my prediction that there will be a lot of used CT's in Tesla inventory.
One of my daughter's friends bought a CT and quickly declared she hates it. I guess she needs to keep it for a year, sell it back to Tesla, otherwise possibly pay a fee.

Cross-posting this as there's some dude on the other forum who is very negative and IMO suspect. "Our Cyber Life" just posted this morning and it looks like they're currently sitting at 110 mi driven, 41kWh used, 373Wh/mi. They got almost 800Wh/mi on their first trip driving 85mph with the tonneau open and heat on, so it's very dependent on driving style, speed, etc. We'll learn more as more data comes out.

Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 9.09.08 AM.png

Cross-posting this as there's some dude on the other forum who is very negative and IMO suspect. "Our Cyber Life" just posted this morning and it looks like they're currently sitting at 110 mi driven, 41kWh used, 373Wh/mi. They got almost 800Wh/mi on their first trip driving 85mph with the tonneau open and heat on, so it's very dependent on driving style, speed, etc. We'll learn more as more data comes out.

View attachment 1004525
Lol.

He’s an actual tesla employee and he’s being doubted or seen as negative by reporting his experience.

This is amazing.

I'm not attacking Our Cyber Life. Sorry if I wasn't clear. Our Cyber Life on YT are posting their honest experiences and being very transparent, we should all appreciate that. Our Cyber Life has gotten anywhere from 800Wh/mi down to under 400Wh/mi. I 100% believe their experience.

Reactions: HitchHiker71
One of my daughter's friends bought a CT and quickly declared she hates it. I guess she needs to keep it for a year, sell it back to Tesla, otherwise possibly pay a fee.
Clearly, this must be the sentiment of the entire population . /s

Stop with all this exaggeration. The Cybertruck is a success from the standpoint of every reviewer, even reviewers wanting to hate the truck! NOT HYPERBOLE!

Your daughter’s friend either did not understand what the Cybertruck would deliver, had completely wrong expectations or, is imaginary!

One last thought…you are also telling us that your daughter’s friend, clearly must be a tesla supporter, as this person was one of the first to order the Cybertruck during the reveal, received it, and is now not happy with it…something is not right with this.

Last edited: