Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

3% Price increase across the board

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't seen any price changes today yet... Did they just change S and X, I haven't checked those prices for obvious reasons haha.
I nearly pulled the trigger on a new X last night in anticipation of the price increase, but decided against it. Just checked and the pricing is still the same on my configuration. I guess maybe they're pressing this Q1 demand lever a little longer.

Tesla on Twitter

Lol and you are correct
Okay, so this is good and bad..who do we believe..do we believe they really had volume issues and were flooded by people buying...or maybe they are just saying that and really they didn't sell as many as they wanted so they are extending to see how many extra they can get? Will AP and FSD prices be going up too? Or just the car prices? I really want white but man 2000 for a color change is a huge jump in my opinion. How bad is black, everyone really says its bad and will scratch and peel easily..is this true?

Black doesn't scratch or peel any easier than any other color (in fact, I've never seen a Tesla's paint peel before) but it is very easy to see the scratches. Keeping a black car looking nice is harder than any other color.

Guessing as long as I handwash almost every week then its okay haha... sucks for winter time... can't hand wash in the winter :/ I will freeze...and those automated machine washes are horrible they scratch vehicles so easily.

I nearly pulled the trigger on a new X last night in anticipation of the price increase, but decided against it. Just checked and the pricing is still the same on my configuration. I guess maybe they're pressing this Q1 demand lever a little longer.

Just curious what your reason to defer was, as we are considering jumping into an X, as well. Currently straddling the fence... Biggest reason we're considering waiting is that they may start shipping with HW3 soonish, making late Q2 an enticing window to make the purchase.

This would replace our PHEV SUV and finally get us fully gas-free.