Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024.14.x on Intel MCU model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone that is on Intel MCU hardware (I have a 2020 Model 3) recieved 2024.14.x update as yet?

I'm wondering if the update is not being deployed to older cars. I have been really looking forward to Audible and speed camera audible alerts.

I'm also curious if the auto trunk open feature is enabled on older cars. My trunk is not electric opening but I do have the springs to auto open it when latch is released.

Reactions: DJ Palmis
Has anyone that is on Intel MCU hardware (I have a 2020 Model 3) recieved 2024.14.x update as yet?

I'm wondering if the update is not being deployed to older cars. I have been really looking forward to Audible and speed camera audible alerts.

I'm also curious if the auto trunk open feature is enabled on older cars. My trunk is not electric opening but I do have the springs to auto open it when latch is released.
Still waiting for spring update

Upvote 0
UMMM NO-auto trunk open should not be advertised for the new update without the disclaimer its just for 2024 models. Its deceptive, misleading and confusing. Youtube videos should start with -new update for 2024 models.

Dont spew and boast major new update but just for the 2024 models......while were at it......auto open trunk feature is on almost every single gas car and in a lot of other evs for free regardless of the year.

These updates are getting out of control-like 100 people all doing the same update video, saying the same thing. How many people must i watch all driving and showing fsd v 12.......like where is the creativity. Show me before and after pics, show me the flaws, the hidden stuff, show me something the 100 other people have not shown me.

IF THERE is nothing new for 2018-2023 models, do not say spring update is huge, should be new update for 2024 models. Why does a new car even need an update ?. WE older models need updates, the new 2024 got plenty of new features already........take a break from 2024 models, feed the older models who actually need it. OK rant complete

Your "I think coders got this" and @ucmndd 's are the exact same thing. Thats why they posted it. If you think it doesnt make sense, well... its the same "not making sense" as you thinking any Tesla model 3 or Y but highland comes with a ultra wide band chip.

(moderator note)
Also, please stop posting one / two line responses in threads. TMC doesnt allow "thread scroll" like that. continuing is likely to bring action against your account.

• Love
Reactions: DJ Palmis
Upvote 0
notateslaapp is reporting Bug fix 2024.14.7 as a new version but tessie and teslafi fleets aren’t reporting any installs yet. A few more UI updates are reported.

Upvote 0