Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 40k mile Model X LR+ w/HW3 & Autopilot ($60k) or 2023 6k mile Model Y with HW4 & FSD included ($47k)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Neither of those seem like particularly good deals. If you qualify for the tax credit, you can get a new model X for$71k. Or a new model Y for $41k. Or even better there are inventory model Y’s for less, plus 0.99% financing.
IMG_8952.jpeg

Neither of those seem like particularly good deals. If you qualify for the tax credit, you can get a new model X for$71k. Or a new model Y for $41k. Or even better there are inventory model Y’s for less, plus 0.99% financing.
View attachment 1046672
I don’t qualify for any tax credits. I also don’t take out loans of any kind even if it is 0% interest. I just buy it in cash.

With these two pieces of information - what are your thoughts? Thank you.

I have a 2017 x and a 2023 performance y. Both are good choices. X is definitely a more luxurious feeling when driving, softer suspension, more comfortable road car. Y is easier to park, more fun to drive, harsh suspension. My x is a 6 seat and I find 2nd row more comfortable than my y. Never sat in 5 seat x. I personally would buy the x if I could own only 1.

Reactions: Jayskywalker21
Model X 2022 is $85k used from Tesla. Where are you seeing 2022 X in the low 60s?

Also what I am really looking to hear from you all is whether I should go with a used X or a newer Model Y :)
Never buy from Tesla site it's way over priced if you're going for a used 22 X you're on cargurus or autotrader same with 2020s-21s those prices should hover around 40-55k never in the 60k range
used X unless they release the highland Model Y.

Last edited:
Never buy from Tesla site it's way over priced if you're going for a used 22 X you're on cargurus or autotrader and keep it under 30-40k miles
used X unless they release the highland Model Y.
Minor dmg but solid deal IMO If the car drove fine.

Solid no accidents

solid

more options all you gotta do is look baby