Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018 P100D vs 2019 Performance (raven) which to buy?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are some amazing deals on 2020 Raven performance cars.
I’ve seen a few pvt party with low miles under 25000
For 48-49K FSD cars . Other than deals on used 2021 plaid which are now under 70K I think it’s the best used S price point in the market if looking at pre owned.

Anybody still buying 19-20 raven S performance cars?
Got my neighbor interested in one he found a FSD 25,000 miles for 50K. Told him For another 18 K he could get a used low mile plaid S. He’s considering which direction to go.

Super happy with mine. I bought my raven this summer directly from Tesla with FSD, mine has unlimited mileage warranty on drivetrain I think the newer ones are 150k. When I was getting CCS upgrade the Tesla tech was saying that raven was his favorite model because they are the most reliable.

With that said, it is annoying not to get all the non-hardware specific features and I do worry about FSD not working without HW4. Not sure how far into the refresh you have to go before the HW3 to HW4 transition.

Reactions: Drew-MS
Super happy with mine. I bought my raven this summer directly from Tesla with FSD, mine has unlimited mileage warranty on drivetrain I think the newer ones are 150k. When I was getting CCS upgrade the Tesla tech was saying that raven was his favorite model because they are the most reliable.

With that said, it is annoying not to get all the non-hardware specific features and I do worry about FSD not working without HW4. Not sure how far into the refresh you have to go before the HW3 to HW4 transition.
Wow I didn't know Tesla ever included an unlimited mileage warranty. Is it still for 8 years ? The new ones are 8 years / 150k miles.