Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2E65966E-7BFA-470E-B2DA-86575DA047F4.jpeg
I was there last night; game over.

Pay very close attention to media over next several days. Tesla just rickrolled the industry and any articles you see that are negatively slanted are likely being influenced by paid shorts. Note the authors of those articles for future reference.

As expected. We will see a lot more of this news coming up.

Some critics said already the specs have not been detailed to be able order. Most people seem to forget that EM announced before that the Semit was designed based on the Specs reviewed and discussed with Truck operators to meet the requirements. They have been keen to get hold of the Semi when they helped to define it.

Why should they now hold back with orders? The TCO calculation presented is all what they need. An almost 50% TCO reduction with platooning of 3 Semis is a game changer for the Logistics industry. The very low margin they have will increase the demand. And the competition is again far away e.g. Daimlers Semi with 220 mile range.... Just imagine the sentiment in their engineering department today....

I expect this to be a huge success story again and very likely will outpace the indeed great Roadster commercially.

View attachment 260895 I was there last night; game over.

Pay very close attention to media over next several days. Tesla just rickrolled the industry and any articles you see that are negatively slanted are likely being influenced by paid shorts. Note the authors of those articles for future reference.

Stunning in grey too, but the red is, just so, so sexy...

No visible door handles, any ideas on that?

So premarket I’m up 3 roadsters
I love the shorts
I have NO idea what the stock will do today, but I wouldn't count too much on pre-market moves reflecting how the day goes. We've all seen big premarket moves up drop like a rock when regular market volume starts to kick in. I'm certainly not saying it will, but it could.

As expected. We will see a lot more of this news coming up.

Some critics said already the specs have not been detailed to be able order. Most people seem to forget that EM announced before that the Semit was designed based on the Specs reviewed and discussed with Truck operators to meet the requirements. They have been keen to get hold of the Semi when they helped to define it.

Why should they now hold back with orders? The TCO calculation presented is all what they need. An almost 50% TCO reduction with platooning of 3 Semis is a game changer for the Logistics industry. The very low margin they have will increase the demand. And the competition is again far away e.g. Daimlers Semi with 220 mile range.... Just imagine the sentiment in their engineering department today....

I expect this to be a huge success story again and very likely will outpace the indeed great Roadster commercially.
The problem is we aren't shown the actual TCO calculation, only Tesla's answer, with some unknown assumptions, and known ones that don't reflect current reality (7c electricity). I am confident that large orders will not be placed based on just that. Placeholders, yes, but bulk orders, heck no.

I have NO idea what the stock will do today, but I wouldn't count too much on pre-market moves reflecting how the day goes. We've all seen big premarket moves up drop like a rock when regular market volume starts to kick in. I'm certainly not saying it will, but it could.

I think premarket for today is going to underestimate the day's performance of the stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.