Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring CC

I was expecting (and fearing) more action! Yes, boring.... I'm about to make some coffee to stay awake hahah...

But, everything is under control and on track, which is good.

Edit: I did Ok selling today's daily buys... hit a 279 and a 282 sell... wonder if people that did volatility spreads with weeklies will make a buck, not seeing it as this rate.

Last edited:
Elon confirmed "most likely outcome" is that Tesla will achieve 500K cars (S, X, 3) produced in 2018, and 1M after two more years (2020).

Deepak will be back in a permanent position as CFO, not interim.

Model 3 configuration open to general public pretty close to production, so "3 or 4 months away."

• Informative
Reactions: RobsJester
Did those bots fell asleep between 11am and 4pm today ?
Somebody need to invent algobot-caffeine !

Me (and a few others on here probably) did the job of the bots.... buying at 276.x and selling at 279 and 282 in the AH is good fun. Edit: yeah 276.x was not even close to a daily bottom but nothing to complain about....

Last edited:
So if i remember correctly after the second model 3 reveal a few months ago Elon said the interior reveal would be in 3 to 4 months. Is that separate from the final reveal then? We should be getting an interior reveal within a month or so based on his last timeline.

So if i remember correctly after the second model 3 reveal a few months ago Elon said the interior reveal would be in 3 to 4 months. Is that separate from the final reveal then? We should be getting an interior reveal within a month or so based on his last timeline.

First many cars are going to employees, not press or customers. No one will come to know if any Model 3 was delivered, or what/how many were delivered. A few pics may be 'leaked' once in a while to keep the excitement up.

This is what GM called test fleet back in 2015, before production of Bolts for customers began in Nov 2016.They gave out pre-production cars to employees to drive around and record issues to fix. Nothing novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.