Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 Tesla Model S 85 - Build Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Current mileage: 155,443
Just wanted to post that I started using her for Uber and its been so much fun. Just a ride here and there in between kids drop off and pick ups. I prefer Uber eats vs folks in my car. But almost everyone that gets in her, thinks she is a brand new Tesla...hahahaha, little do they know...shes an old gal. For anyone that wants to use these cars for Uber its super easy to get the inspection in VA. Highly recommend it if you like to meet people, but dont expect to make much. Folks that Uber for living are true heros, takes a lot of driving each day to make money for sure.

Did 4 Uber Eats trips and earned only $20. Drove almost 25 miles. Just sharing in case others wanted to know.
zEHbwlU.jpg

Makes me wonder how the hell so many people can afford delivering for a living in gas cars, especially SUVs and trucks. Insane...
I really do not understand how people do it. Maybe if you own a Prius or Honda Civic, then you can put a lot of miles on it and maybe they never have issues? But any other car and its a lot for very little return.

Reactions: cleverscreenam