Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Turbine Wheel Solution

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pictures of my new wheels colon
e3a6y6yn.jpg
anyhareb.jpg

Looks great, mine are getting powder coated black as we speak...might i suggest getting Tesla wheel caps and blacking them out too :)

Did we ever finalize on either a group buy or where we can purchase the 60mm center cap?

I followed up with 3dcarstickers.com discussed a few pages back, asking how to order Tesla caps in 60mm, since Tesla is not a brand available for selection. The response I received asked what color background I wanted, and I indicated grey or dark grey. He responded that I could order a "custom logo" cap set for 15.99 using this link:

Custom design center cap stickers ― Online shop 3D wheel center caps

and that I should just specify "Tesla/ dark gray background" in the comments. The caps should look something like this, white on grey:

TeslaWheelCap60mm.png

How is the quality of these stickers? If they are pretty good then I might consider them however if not I am thinking of getting 60mm center caps milled from aluminum, would anyone prefer that? I'm thinking about to make exact 60mm copies of the Tesla stock center cap to match the lugano rim colors.

I spoke with 3D stickers as well. Below is their response. Better price with more quantity. Also shipping would be reduced from UK with a larger order. I suggest we get 2 styles 1.) silver background with black T and 2.) dark grey background with silver T. Should cover most with silver or grey wheels. Any one who want a custom combination with other design or colors can order independently for a little more money. If we do the group buy, we can get shipped to US and then can send out to individual addresses from here. Let me know what you think. Happy to help anyway I can. I saw the Maserati stickers and they looked awesome. Short money....just my 2 cents...

Hello

Yes, we can make them in any color.

For wholesale purchases at us the special prices:

to 20 sets - 15,99$/set
20-50 sets - 7,99$/set
50-100 sets - 6,50$/set
100-300 sets - 5,00$/set

1 set = 4 stickers.

Best regards!
Alex

I spoke with 3D stickers as well. Below is their response. Better price with more quantity. Also shipping would be reduced from UK with a larger order. I suggest we get 2 styles 1.) silver background with black T and 2.) dark grey background with silver T. Should cover most with silver or grey wheels. Any one who want a custom combination with other design or colors can order independently for a little more money. If we do the group buy, we can get shipped to US and then can send out to individual addresses from here. Let me know what you think. Happy to help anyway I can. I saw the Maserati stickers and they looked awesome. Short money....just my 2 cents...

Hello

Yes, we can make them in any color.

For wholesale purchases at us the special prices:

to 20 sets - 15,99$/set
20-50 sets - 7,99$/set
50-100 sets - 6,50$/set
100-300 sets - 5,00$/set

1 set = 4 stickers.

Best regards!
Alex

Since these are just my winter wheels and will probably be subjected to a lot of road crap and inclement weather, I'd prefer the more economical sticker solution. These are not just paper stickers, they have some thickness to them, iirc. @nkohlimd, I think winter may be half over before we get the quantities necessary (plus organizational time) for a group buy. For me, it might be worth the extra $10 to get these sooner than later. Thoughts?