Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model S wheels and tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are the current wheel and tire specifications for the 19 inch Model S wheels on the 2023 model the same as earlier models?

I like my 2013 OEM wheels and my Rial Lugano wheels.

While I really like the arachnid wheels, I don’t want to pay extra for them, so that leaves me with the 19 inch wheels that appear to have that plastic hub cap.

Would the older wheels work? Same torque specifications?

Are the current wheel and tire specifications for the 19 inch Model S wheels on the 2023 model the same as earlier models?

I like my 2013 OEM wheels and my Rial Lugano wheels.

While I really like the arachnid wheels, I don’t want to pay extra for them, so that leaves me with the 19 inch wheels that appear to have that plastic hub cap.

Take the plastic aero cap off, it's a grey tempest under the cap.

I am successfully using 19" wheels which look to be the same as your 2013 OEM wheels on my 2022 Model S. They were a second set of rims with winter tires that I'd purchased when I had a 2016 Model S. After they were first installed on the '22 by a local tire store, one of the wheels made a scraping noise. I took it to the SC and they moved a wheel weight to eliminate the noise. They've worked great since.

Yes, they will fit as the newer cars have wider rims from factory. Your ‘13 OEM are 8” wide right? The new setup is 9,5” wide so they will be more towards the fender. Both rims have offset 40mm (exept if the new rims are 10,5” with offset 45). Your old rims will be a step inward and you might only need to assure the brake caliper will clear. But this has been confirmed by a previous post. And all the same torque as before.