Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19 MS SR Raven - No Apply Brakes when Regen Limited?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if anyone has any information here.
I have a 2019 MS SR Raven (confirmed with permanent magnet motor in menus) yet I still do not have this "Apply brakes when regenerative braking is limited" option.
It's really unfortunate bc during the winter (NY) my regen is limited severely any time the temperature is below 40-45 F.
I have this on my '22 Model Y and that consistency of one pedal regardless of battery state is so key.

Any reason why cars with one-pedal capabilities didn't get this option? Or others having a different experience with this option and similar build?

Wondering if anyone has any information here.
I have a 2019 MS SR Raven (confirmed with permanent magnet motor in menus) yet I still do not have this "Apply brakes when regenerative braking is limited" option.
It's really unfortunate bc during the winter (NY) my regen is limited severely any time the temperature is below 40-45 F.
I have this on my '22 Model Y and that consistency of one pedal regardless of battery state is so key.

Any reason why cars with one-pedal capabilities didn't get this option? Or others having a different experience with this option and similar build?
It's not present on my '19 MS LR (2023.44.30.9) either, so you're not alone.