Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

057 Technology

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• IMG_4282.jpeg
    IMG_4282.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 16
I just finished that thread.... I visited that shop and met him in person and would have attested to his dedication to helping people. I don't know what has transpired (and I don't think anyone other than the parties involved ever will) but this sure seems like another case where people he partnered with decided instead to simply screw everyone and take the money and run. Very sad.

I have previously interacted with Jason @wk057 in person (purchased a battery upgrade). I have also interacted with him privately online (non-battery related issues in which he helped me and received absolutely no compensation for his time and effort).

My opinion of Jason, based on my multiple interactions, is that he is a standup guy. He is eager to help and was an honest broker of the services he provided to me.

My opinion of Jason, based on my multiple interactions, is that he is a standup guy. He is eager to help and was an honest broker of the services he provided to me.
Seems you got golden treatment at the beginning.
I have zero liability whatsoever to 057-anything. None. Zip. Nada. I've no legal responsibility to do anything at all. I don't own 057 Tech (sold and closed).
In stark contrast, this is the current state.

Last edited:
I have previously interacted with Jason @wk057 in person (purchased a battery upgrade). I have also interacted with him privately online (non-battery related issues in which he helped me and received absolutely no compensation for his time and effort).

I’m glad he treated you much better than all of us recent purchasers of his battery service plan.

Seems you got golden treatment at the beginning.

In stark contrast, this is the current state.
You must be a modern "journalist", since that cherry picking is top notch!

For those following along, after that quoted portion, I went on to explain how despite that being the case I still was (and am) doing what I could to look out for the people 057 had done business with.

But of course that's not relevant to the people spreading outrage.

I'd suggest people not be tricked by the local cherry pickers and read the full post themselves.