Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

teaser photo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teaser photo

shadow_img.png
shadow_img2.png

No the hood seems "bulbier" and the roof line seems longer. The nose seems a bit.... Lame? But I think it looks a bit weak in the S too. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Given the talk about the "falcon doors" I was expecting a flat roof. Almost looks like it flows to a point, which isn't likely since 3rd row passengers would have little head room and storage space would be impacted.

I've increased the brightness to see if the supplied image will reveal a bit more, and you can see the outline of the driving seat headrest and a few more outline details.

I'm looking forward to the X more than the S, but I hope to God its not a BMW X6 clone .....

modelxteaserincreasedbrightness3.jpg

Theres an X6 that parks near my office, and its a friking huge lump compared to most of the cars around it. I personally think its all out of proportion and somewhat ugly, but no doubt there are thousands of happy buyers.

bmuick.jpg

Last edited: