Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of "easy" software changes to make Model X better.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll start.

• One button on center screen to open/close FWD simultaneiously (for effect mostly)
  • Fob (double click on FWD button) to begin sliding second row forward immediatly as door opens to allow for easy engress into third row without waiting
  • Feature to tie front and rear windows so opening the front window opens the rear window by the same amount so they match perfectly.

I don't have my X yet, but speculating based on some measurements posted by owners, if you put a car seat in the middle seat it may impede the outer seats from sliding forward. Therefore I would propose an optional "bench mode" where the 2nd row seats would all move together (or at least moving an outer row seat forward would also move the center seat forward) to allow access to the third row while a 2nd row middle car seat is installed.

I don't have my X yet, but speculating based on some measurements posted by owners, if you put a car seat in the middle seat it may impede the outer seats from sliding forward. Therefore I would propose an optional "bench mode" where the 2nd row seats would all move together (or at least moving an outer row seat forward would also move the center seat forward) to allow access to the third row while a 2nd row middle car seat is installed.

You certainly need to use a narrow child seat. If you use a Diono R120, the seats will slide past the car seat (although it has a bit of rubbing).

Here is an easy improvement that Tesla Motors added with version 7.1 (2.12.126). I posted the details at the 7.1 thread.

One touch allows easy access to the 3rd row or when moving the seat back. Holding the button is still allowed and a second press will stop the seat movement.

A softer beep has replaced the recent silence when closing the Falcon Wing Doors or the rear hatch.

Improvements 126.jpg