Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sig X Vin110 delivered 1/13/16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
modelx delivery1.jpg

Well the day finally came. I got a call from my DS yesterday and he said if they took it to Palo Alto I could get it in the afternoon. The factory delivery would have to wait until next Monday. So, I drove over and got it. Crazy thing was I talked with them for too long and got stuck in 5pm traffic from P.A. back to Oakland. As I drove to the San Mateo bridge it was stopped. Fire trucks, ambulances and police cars going by in the shoulder. So, I tried to use autosteer and realized car needed to be in park to turn on. Luckily (ha!) the stops in traffic were so long I put it in park and initiated. Then the X drove for a good 40 minutes. It was the best traffic jam I've ever been in.

Its raining today so more photos at a later date.

Any questions just shoot them at me.

Morning window shot
modelx window.jpg

Attachments

• modelx delivery.jpg
    modelx delivery.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 201
Any questions just shoot them at me.

Congrats!! I am a huge fan of the Titanium, it looks stunning on the S and I am eager to see many more pics and videos of this color. I love the White X but then I just got a white BMW 5, and this color not only shows the lines the best (I think Franz also said something along these lines) but also doen not show dust that easily relative to other colors.
Waiting for some more pictures!
@omhman: Thanks for starting the ext color threads!

Congrats!! I am a huge fan of the Titanium, it looks stunning on the S and I am eager to see many more pics and videos of this color. I love the White X but then I just got a white BMW 5, and this color not only shows the lines the best (I think Franz also said something along these lines) but also doen not show dust that easily relative to other colors.
Waiting for some more pictures!
@omhman: Thanks for starting the ext color threads!

I was planning to get some pics once it stops raining. Here is one I took to show the red glare of raindrops on the big windshield
x windshield rain.JPG

I was planning to get some pics once it stops raining. Here is one I took to show the red glare of raindrops on the big windshield
View attachment 108293

Aha. Thanks for posting that. I wasn't going to say anything originally because I wasn't sure if it was bad, but now that I know it's OK, that's what a lot of the X's sitting in an exterior factory queue looked like today with some type of water sitting on them (I don't know if condensation, fog, rain, whatever). It's apparently a signature trait of the Model X that we will all become accustomed to. (By "signature" I'm not referring to the Signature series specifically.)

And, I like it. It looks beautiful.

Congratulations! Great photos and I am pleased to see another great Model X Signature being delivered and enjoyed.

The windshield photo with the red effect reminds me of how many colors appear when cleaning it. It is a unique surface.

The clearer surface under the mirror mount works fine for FasTrak transponders. I posted a photo on a thread about the subject: Model X Windshield Mounted Sunpass (toll payment device)

Enjoy your Model X Signature!