Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Availability of Model X on display at Tesla Store in Austin, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have called Tesla Store at Domain in Austin TX and the sales representative indicated that the headquarters told them that they would have Model X in the next couple of weeks by the holiday. Therefore, I think it is good news for us.

I have called Tesla Store at Domain in Austin TX and the sales representative indicated that the headquarters told them that they would have Model X in the next couple of weeks by the holiday. Therefore, I think it is good news for us.

Wow, that would be great. Any indication on how to schedule a test drive? I would assume they would try and give reservation holders priority.

Hahah! Call back in a couple weeks and see what the sales rep says then ... because sadly, unless they're getting a beta (no test drives & rough finish), it won't be until 2016 when one rolls in the door. (Sorry.)

Hahah! Call back in a couple weeks and see what the sales rep says then ... because sadly, unless they're getting a beta (no test drives & rough finish), it won't be until 2016 when one rolls in the door. (Sorry.)
Yeah, the Palm Desert store was equally as hopefully, but think Tesla will ship Sig's prior to putting X's in stores. While I hope they could put a few in stores prior to Christmas, I doubt it.