Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finance Options and Running the numbers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Xenius

Apr 24, 2015
Havertown, PA
So I'm hoping some of you Tesla obsessed will humor me here.

I want to know "all in" what the cost of a certain Model S would be. I'm a big numbers/finance guy so I'd like to have the entire picture as I inevitably sit and wait for the Model 3 :). Basically I want to operate like I'm saving to buy the S (a very specifically picked out version) and then give up and have either all or a HUGE down payment towards the 3.

So here's the details:
Model S, 70D, Pano Roof, Blue Metallic, Subzero, Premium Interior, AutoPilot, Pano Roof, Piano Black Interior (no upcharge), Black Alcantara headliner, 19" Silver Cyclone.
All in (including destination and document fee): 87,700
State: PA (So 6% sales tax, I think, due right away I'd assume):
Total: 92,962???

Are there other things I'm forgetting? I like to run worst case scenarios in these types of situations.
So I'd likely assume entire thing, financed (obviously I'd put down as large a payment as made sense).

Also I know since there are banks out there doing secured financing for nutso terms like 72 months, this is likely somewhat reliable despite what Interest rates may do in the next few years?

Thanks all for humoring me.

Don't forget annual service, potentially prepaid. And if you'd want to do an extended warranty at some year.

Charger adapters, extension cords, sun shades, all-season floor mats, and center console insert?

I'm $7500 over budget on my P85D because of the Ludicrous upgrade. There could be other upgrades you want in the future?