Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Today is my one year anniversary

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was one year ago today that I took delivery of my Model S. Yes, I know, I missed the autopilot capabilities by about a week, but I have no regrets about my car. It's a Model S Classic. I have 19,850 miles on it. It has been to the service center 3 times (2 tire rotations, and one 13,500 check up). The car has performed flawlessly.

I could not be happier and look forward to every time I go into the garage and it presents those door handles and says" "Let's go for a ride!" :biggrin:

Congrats folks. I'm heading towards my 3 month anniversary and enjoy every moment of this rare and special ticket to the future.

So far I've already missed on 2 small(ish) things, base Alcantara headliner and LTE (by a day or so). I'm sure it's just a few months or so before I can add that I missed Autopilot 2.0 sensor suite by x months, then one day we can all say we were there before they added Hover mode :D

I'll hit one year as a Tesla owner on 9/30. I bought a P85 demo car 10 days before the D event, and "upgraded" to a P85D on 12/23/14. It has been an interesting year to be part of the Tesla family but I love the car and wouldn't want to give it up. It will be interesting to see how much Tesla continues to change as it grows.