Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adding you Tesla to Google EV map

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,

I am one of the Mini-E testers and am really excited about the possibilities of full electric. I used the test as a way to see if an all-electric commuter car fits my life and driving patterns. I am now really convinced and look forward to buying an EV once the test is over. Hopefully the Model-S will be ready then. Seems like a lot of options may be. I hope so.

As part of the test, I thought it would be fun to map out the distribution of drivers in the test so started a blog EV-Nation.org. I have a custom Google app that links to Mini-E drivers who wanted to give their rough (no stalkers :) location and a link to a site they wanted. I currently have about 10% of the participants.

I would love to get some representation from the Tesla community as well since they are truly Nation(World)-wide. I think it would be great to see how many EV supporters there are Coast to Coast.

Check it out EV Nation Articles. And if you are a Telsa owner who is interested in being added to the map, drop me a PM or email on the website form with your car info, rough location (as close as you feel comfortable), and any link you want.

Cheers. I hope you are having fun with the cars. I know I am.
-Jeff