Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will there be a Model X Beta Event?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gjunky

Trifecta: Solar and both cars are EVs
Mar 26, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
The model S had the October 2011 event to show of it's Beta version. I am curious to see if anyone has any information or thought on a similar event for the Model X?

And yes, I am impatient and would like to see the (near) final version :wink:

Naturally, no direct info, but I'd wager yes. I can't cite a source, but if I remember correctly, around the time folks were speculating about the Model X appearing in Geneva, someone said something along the lines of "The Model X will be premiered at a factory/tesla event". That aside, it just makes sense that they do. It'll be a PR event, sure, but I'll bet they'll want some reservation holders on-hand as well.

Talk to Bonnie... she's got have it in spades. Or at least I would think.
And if anyone were to know, it would be her... though she probably has an NDA in place. ;)

No obsessing here (yet). Then again, I'm driving a Roadster every day. That helps. A LOT. :)

I'm considering not picking out anything, just telling Tesla 'Surprise me!'. Wonder what I'd get ...

Well, I am starting my Model X obsession since getting our reservation a week ago or so. Like Bonnie, I am grateful to be driving a Tesla Model S while I "wait...and wait". Tesla really needs a big reveal or beta event to get me even more obsessed! I've starting reading everything I can on the car and haunting the forums again.