Page 314 of 314 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3140

Thread: Tesla in Australia?

At least it's an EV though, it a start!

Quote Originally Posted by moemoke View Post
    I'm still in shock about Wheels magazine giving the i3 the 2014 Car of the Year! WHY Wheels?
    BMW advertise.....

Quote Originally Posted by timpoo View Post
    Hi guys one things for those who have just got their cars: you need to actually TURN ON the walk away lock function. I was so used to walking away from the loaner car and it locking that I was shocked to see someone open my door from across the street when they were checking it out!!!! Needless to say panic ensued followed by a quick sprint back to the car
    Hey Timpoo,
    Meant to ask now that you have your car, did you manage to get the side table in the froot or did you loose the bet and we are about to see a YouTube video of an australian model S driver dancing naked through the sun roof?
    Signature 85kWh - Delivered 18 December 2014 / Blue / Black leather / +Pano, Subzero

Quote Originally Posted by TesAus View Post
    Hey Timpoo,
    Meant to ask now that you have your car, did you manage to get the side table in the froot or did you loose the bet and we are about to see a YouTube video of an australian model S driver dancing naked through the sun roof?
    Haha I will try today. My wife forgot about it and I'm now not so confident... Will let you know!
    S85 Brown| Tan Leather | Obeche Wood Matte | Pano | 19" wheels | Tech | Air | Parking | High Fidelity Sound | Parcel Shelf
    Charging infrastructure: JET Charge | Tesla Accessories: EVnomics

There is an article on the i8 in the AFR today. Not a bad review but seems a little ambivalent - and one comment was "There is quite a growl in Sport....".

- - - Updated - - -

PS The car was listed as base price $299,000 plus costs.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the side on view - somehow changed on upload.

Name:  WP_20150131_001.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  2.68 MBName:  WP_20150131_002.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  2.68 MB

I wonder who would purchase an i8 over a Model S?

Slower, more expensive, still uses fossil fuels....seems like a bad deal to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennny View Post

I guess if you really want a 2 door with kers, it's still considerably cheaper (and easier to attain) than a 918, P1 and LaFerrari. Also better looking than an NSX, though that's subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennny View Post

I certainly wouldn't, but the i8 has a very 'supercar' look about it. I saw a few through europe, and had a good close look at BMW velt. It's definitely a head turner.

Hi Guys - I was thinking of taking a drive to the Blue Mountains today - having the 60KWH model it might be a bit tight getting there and back - just wondering if there are guys around that are willing to share their charger in such cases / emergencies - I'm certainly open to anyone changing at my place - I live in Pymble.

Does anyone know if a source / central point of contact exists for all Tesla owners willing to share their home chargers whilst we are waiting for the superchargers to come??

Quote Originally Posted by Afritek View Post
    Does anyone know if a source / central point of contact exists for all Tesla owners willing to share their home chargers whilst we are waiting for the superchargers to come??
    PlugShare - EV Charging Station Map - Find a place to charge your car! has blue markers for peoples homes (you to sign into plugshare to view details, i think its a basic attempt a privacy from robots ) you could use that. or you could just make another custom map or thread on the forum. plugshare isn't tesla exclusive but why reinvent the wheel. and it has filters so you can exclude all the J1772 and the wall sockets (3112).

Thread Information